Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Whats in the Risotto Again?

That was exactly what I was saying tonight during service, I guess my mind totally checked out the minute I left for Europe because it was all day of... Wheres this pan? What temperature do I put the Circulator on for? Where are my rags? Why cant I find any of my garnishing powders. Anyways, we FINALLY started our new menus YAAAYYY!!! We brought on a lovely Lobster Bisque with a Truffle Creme Fraiche, A Fig and Prociutto Salad with Spiced Pistachios(SOO GOOD!!! I was eating them all day), Roasted Sea Bass with PEI Mussels and Manila Clams dripping with a beautiful Tomato and Lobster Jus Reduction YUM YUM YUM. We changed our Lamb to be a little more homey with an inclusion of a Polenta and Fig cake that is placed under the beautiful Medium Rare hue of the Lamb Rack. And for the most popular dish of the night is our new Surf N'Turf. it is a tender and juicy 7 oz. Filet(roasted) with a HUGE Prawn that is beautifully grilled to perfection. it sits above a silky spicy carrot puree and roasted root vegtables. You gotta come try this one, its everything you need all on one plate! Oh yeah, I never told you i work at Eos in the Viceroy. Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment